Quality creates confidence
Certified quality and energy management
We apply our high standards to every project we take on. Quality is of paramount importance to us because it is essential to ensuring long-term success in the market. A reliable supplier evaluation system and inline production testing give our customers a sense of security with respect to the constant high level of quality of all parts and assemblies that we procure.
TecPro Metall GmbH is the first company in the Neuenhauser Group to meet the high quality standards of the automotive industry.
TecPro Metall GmbH was certified to IATF 16949 in 2018.
This process does not just involve submitting reports; we also communicate and provide support to guarantee transparency. In the quality management field, it is not just the results that count, but also the preceding process that is important. We take a made-to-measure approach and apply clear standards to guarantee that the products are 100% suitable for their designated tasks.
The methods used in the tests range from routine checks of the chemical composition through metallurgical characterization of the materials, up to and including identification of the physical and magnetic properties.
DR. SOMMER MATERIALS ANALYSIS EQUIPMENT
Our long-standing quality management partner is the company Dr. Sommer Werkstofftechnik GmbH managed by Karsten Beyer (qualified engineer). This accredited testing laboratory for damage analysis and materials testing has a wealth of experience and applies state-of-the-art analysis methods.
- Optical emission spectrometer stationary/mobile
- C/S analysers
- Sanding and polishing machines
- Light microscopy with digital image processing
- Hydraulic tensile testing machines
- Hardness testing devices stationary/mobile
- Heat treatment furnaces
- Notch impact examinations (also at low temperatures)
- Test of magnetic properties incl. hysteresis
- Ultrasound test equipment stationary/mobile
- Magnetic powder test equipment stationary/mobile
- Eddy current crack test stationary/mobile
- Dye penetrant test
- Wall and layer gauge measurement
- Dimensional and surface testing equipment stationary/mobile